Nice to meet you, I'm Carson. I am a real estate professional working at Coldwell Banker Select, based out of the Tulsa Oklahoma area. Learning is everything in life. I have attended San Diego State University and I am also a proud graduate of Tulsa Tech and Jenks High School. I went to school here and I know the area. This means that you will be able to get great help with your local real estate needs. I have a background in customer service. Weather you are up- sizing, downsizing, looking for an investment, or your first home, I have the resources to help you.
What I can do for Sellers...
- Lead you through the selling process. Selling a home can be an emotional process. After all, you've poured your time, energy and money into making improvements-not to mention the memories you've made along the way. Let me be the professional to guide you through the real estate process, from listing to closing and everything in between.
- Get your property ready to view. Most buyers are looking for a home that is move-in ready. From clearing the clutter to reviving the walls with a fresh coat of paint, I can give you sound advice to get your home ready to sell.
- Price your home to sell. If you're thinking of listing your home, I'll give you a free market analysis to help you price your home competitively so it sells within your specified time-frame to the right buyer.
- Negotiate with interested buyers. I'll help you take the stress out of selling! I'll negotiate with buyers to help you get the most money for your home.
- Market your home to qualified buyers. My unique experience and the many marketing tools at my disposal allows me to market your home through the right channels and help it stand out among the competition. This includes everything from writing a great listing to staging your home to sell.
If you are a Buyer...
I'm interested in being your real estate professional for life. Hire a REALTOR who cares, Carson Gunther, (925) 478- 1974.
- The 5 Top Skills and Qualities Valued by buyers are:
- Honesty and Integrity
- Knowledge of the purchase process
- Knowledge of the Real Estate Market
- Communication Skills